- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Condensing Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Triple-Flex high-efficiency boiler series features four models that offer inputs of 1.5-3 million Btu per hour with sub-30 parts per million of nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal-fiber burner. The boilers deliver a minimum 90 percent operating efficiency with 160-degree return, 180-degree supply, and 100 percent firing load.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation