Condensing Boiler - Bryan Boilers/Bryan Steam LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Triple-Flex high-efficiency boiler series features four models that offer inputs of 1.5-3 million Btu per hour with sub-30 parts per million of nitrogen oxide using a hybrid metal-fiber burner. The boilers deliver a minimum 90 percent operating efficiency with 160-degree return, 180-degree supply, and 100 percent firing load.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation