- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Computerized Maintenance Management System - TMA Systems - Facility Management Product Release
WebTMA is TMA System’s Web-based maintenance management software. The base module to the system provides functionality for a comprehensive maintenance management solution, including managing work orders and a preventive maintenance program. Set up and manage facilities, buildings, areas, users, security, assets, equipment, vehicles, technicians, and more. The base module also includes a task library, a basic report writer and more than 200 pre-formatted standard reports.
Scalability is available from other modules, including service-request management, facility scheduler, materials management and more. It can be provided as a subscription service or independently hosted.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs