Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Computer-Directed Airflow Management System - Degree Controls - Facility Management Product Release
AdaptivCool temperature sensors send information to a thermal hub that calculates cooling demands and sends messages to variable-speed fans embedded in the data-center’s raised flooring and return passages. This control system consists of under-floor airmovers, driven ceiling returns, sensors, control hubs, and an operating system.
By directing cool air to the appropriate equipment and returning the hot exhaust air back to the air-conditioning unit, AdaptivCool is designed to prevent the mixing of cool and hot air in the data center. AdaptivCool’s intelligent network of sensors provide a minute-by-minute update of room conditions and warns of impending thermal problems.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability