- Facilities Coordinator »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Manager »
Computer-Directed Airflow Management System - Degree Controls - Facility Management Product Release
AdaptivCool temperature sensors send information to a thermal hub that calculates cooling demands and sends messages to variable-speed fans embedded in the data-center’s raised flooring and return passages. This control system consists of under-floor airmovers, driven ceiling returns, sensors, control hubs, and an operating system.
By directing cool air to the appropriate equipment and returning the hot exhaust air back to the air-conditioning unit, AdaptivCool is designed to prevent the mixing of cool and hot air in the data center. AdaptivCool’s intelligent network of sensors provide a minute-by-minute update of room conditions and warns of impending thermal problems.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation