Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Compressors - Sullair - Facility Management Product Release
The TS Series two-stage, tandem, rotary screw compressors are available in 100-600 horsepower models. The units feature variable capacity control and spiral-valve technology, which improves operating efficiency during part-load operation. The compressors are available with an optional heat-recovery enclosure that saves energy by recovering expended heat facilities can use as supplemental comfort heating or make-up air for process heating.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation