- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Compressors - Sullair - Facility Management Product Release
The TS Series two-stage, tandem, rotary screw compressors are available in 100-600 horsepower models. The units feature variable capacity control and spiral-valve technology, which improves operating efficiency during part-load operation. The compressors are available with an optional heat-recovery enclosure that saves energy by recovering expended heat facilities can use as supplemental comfort heating or make-up air for process heating.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation