- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Compressor - Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TT350 for 380 volt 50Hz and 60Hz applications is an oil-free, variable-speed, magnetic bearing centrifugal compressor. Weighs 132 kg, approximately 1/8th the weight of conventional compressors, according to the company. Soft-start draws less than 2 amps. Only available as UL certified models.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation