- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
Communication System Creates Coverage up to 6 Million Square Feet Per System - Lencore - Facility Management Product Release
The n.FORM Rack Mount OP delivers superior intelligible messaging, quadruples the number of speakers from one operating platform and has four times the number of channels, compared to the Spectra i.Net® OP — creating coverage up to 6 million square feet per system.
Each OP includes:
• Multiple sound masking sources that produce a sound that is random, making it exceptionally comfortable.
• Independent equalizers provide unprecedented tuning where every channel of the system has a separate one-third octave band equalizer or parametric equalizer.
• The multidrop system and network is intelligent enough to bypass any failure to keep communicating throughout the entire network. Point-to-Point networks cannot achieve this level of connectivity and diagnostic control.
Groupings of sound sources and channels allow customizing an almost limitless number of zones for masking, paging and music, while maintaining the advantages of complete networked operation and control.
Other highlight features include:
• Each channel on the OP functions independently, and provides 16 non-coherent random sound sources per OP. Each OP is exactly incoherent from all other OPs. Up to eight speakers can be programmed per channel.
• An integral keypad for user input and setup, configuration and diagnostics
• Removable rack mounting brackets
• Each unit has 16 speaker channels with RJ45 connectors
• Six audio inputs can be routed to any channel
• Temperature monitoring for amplifier
• LED indicators for: Power, DSP (Status), Neuron Activity & Service, Fault