Coating for Architectural Aluminum Delivers Durability and Intense Color - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for extruded aluminum exterior products, such as storefronts, windows, entrances, handrails, column covers, and panel systems, the Acropon 2605 Extrusion Coating system is a high-gloss product developed with the latest in resin technology, the company says. The product results in finishes that meet or exceed AAMA 2605-13 specifications for 10-year South Florida weathering conditions and resistance to salt spray, chalking, and fading. The system consists of a color coat and a clear coat, and is spray-applied to extruded aluminum. A wide palette is available, including color-intense hues, mica, and metallic. Gloss levels range from 30 to 70 and higher.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements