- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Circulators - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 1400 Series high-capacity circulator line from Taco includes eight new models. The models, available in cast iron and bronze (B) versions, are the 45, 50/2, 65 and 70/3.
The units are designed for operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head systems. Typical applications include hydronic heating, primary/secondary loops, in-floor radiant, snow melt, high pressure drop boilers, chilled water cooling, hot water recirculation, geothermal heat pumps, and hydro air fan coils.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation