- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
Magnitude WMC water-cooled units RapidRestore technology features a compressor start time of 43 seconds and fast loads to 80 percent capacity within 120 seconds after power is restored. The feature decreases the need for additional thermal storage for critical applications and reduces the requirement for manual intervention by operators.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation