- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Chiller Controls - Armstrong Pumps Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Opti-Visor integrates variable speed devices in the plant to optimize energy efficiency, determining the optimal operating parameters for equipment such as water-cooled, variable-flow chillers, compressors, cooling towers, and condenser water pumps. Uses Hartman Loop technology that operates the plant as an integrated solution.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation