Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Series S® CentTraVac™ features AdaptiSpeed™ technology that delivers efficiency for centrifugal chillers in the 180-390 tonnage range. It was designed for replacement and retrofit applications, with a bolt-together design and smaller footprint for easier installation into tighter spaces. The AFD3 adaptive frequency drive offers a 24-pulse variable-speed drive and can reduce harmonic distortion to 5 percent or lower to handle electrical dips, surges, and imbalances to maintain reliable operation on any utility power source, including renewable power. The specific-speed compressor features a mixed-flow impeller design.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability