- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Series S® CentTraVac™ features AdaptiSpeed™ technology that delivers efficiency for centrifugal chillers in the 180-390 tonnage range. It was designed for replacement and retrofit applications, with a bolt-together design and smaller footprint for easier installation into tighter spaces. The AFD3 adaptive frequency drive offers a 24-pulse variable-speed drive and can reduce harmonic distortion to 5 percent or lower to handle electrical dips, surges, and imbalances to maintain reliable operation on any utility power source, including renewable power. The specific-speed compressor features a mixed-flow impeller design.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation