Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller uses magnetic-bearing technology to eliminate mechanical contact losses in the driveline. The York YMC2's variable speed drive has been improved and the efficiency of the evaporator has been increased with a falling-film design. Centrifugal compressor can take advantage of low-temperature cooling-tower water. The chiller uses HFC-134a refrigerant.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs