Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller uses non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant and is available up to 60 tons. The AquaSnap 30RA air-cooled scroll chillers exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2010 part load standards by more than 20 percent, according to the company. A digital scroll option provides improved load tracking and an electronic expansion valve improves capacity control and eliminates the need for liquid line solenoid valves.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation