Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller uses non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant and is available up to 60 tons. The AquaSnap 30RA air-cooled scroll chillers exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2010 part load standards by more than 20 percent, according to the company. A digital scroll option provides improved load tracking and an electronic expansion valve improves capacity control and eliminates the need for liquid line solenoid valves.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability