Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller uses non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant and is available up to 60 tons. The AquaSnap 30RA air-cooled scroll chillers exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2010 part load standards by more than 20 percent, according to the company. A digital scroll option provides improved load tracking and an electronic expansion valve improves capacity control and eliminates the need for liquid line solenoid valves.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation