- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller offers part load efficiency to .469 kW/ton. In heat recovery applications, the AquaForce 30XW heat mode controls adjust compressor capacity to maintain a constant leaving condenser water temperature as high as 140 F. Unit features two independent refrigerant circuits, each with a semi-hermetic twin screw compressor. The 48-inch-wide unit uses HFC-134a refrigerant.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation