Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller offers part load efficiency to .469 kW/ton. In heat recovery applications, the AquaForce 30XW heat mode controls adjust compressor capacity to maintain a constant leaving condenser water temperature as high as 140 F. Unit features two independent refrigerant circuits, each with a semi-hermetic twin screw compressor. The 48-inch-wide unit uses HFC-134a refrigerant.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation