- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Centrifugal Chillers - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen® 19XR and XRV lines offer single- and two-stage compression options from 800-1,600 tons. The product is designed for flexibility and is capable of being configured to meet individual building and system design needs. The chillers can achieve Integrated part load values as low as 0.31 kilowatts per ton, exceeding ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards by as much as 23 percent.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation