Ceiling-Mounted Air Conditioner - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The self-contained CM25 ceiling-mounted air conditioner provides 25,000 Btu per hour of cooling. It is designed to protect server rooms and other heat-sensitive areas. It offers a high sensible-cooling capacity and a 14 SEER rating, made possible by a variable-speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors. Additional features include R-410A refrigerant. The CM25 comes standard with a wall-mounted controller offering advanced communications, monitoring, and self-diagnosis capabilities.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation