- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Ceiling Fan - Fanimation - Facility Management Product Release
The Marea™ has an airflow of 3,151 cubic feet per minute at its high speed and an airflow efficiency of 67 cubic feet per minute per watt. The fan uses 47 watts at high speed, features a 42-inch blade sweep, and a 25-degree blade pitch. Three sets of double downrods are included for installation, and the fan can suspend from the ceiling at heights of 12, 18, and 36 inches. The fan features three forward speeds and three reverse speeds, with a reversing switch on the housing.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts