Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Carbon Monoxide Detection - SimplexGrinnell - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s CO gas detection kit enables fire alarm systems to detect excess levels of poisonous carbon monoxide and warn building occupants. The product includes a UL-listed individual addressable module (IAM) that can be connected to the company’s fire alarm panel. If potentially harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected, an audible alarm is sounded and the detector’s location is communicated to the fire panel. CO alarm conditions can also be reported to a central station monitoring center or to offsite management personnel via the Internet.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA