Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cap Sheets - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The modified-bitumen sheets feature UltraWhite™ roofing granules, which provide a granule-surfaced, cool-roofing solution that enhances light reflectivity and heat emissivity, reducing energy use and electricity demand in the building. The granules are applied before the cap sheets are installed, eliminating the need for field-applied systems that increase labor costs and can crack or peel. The cap sheets resist foot traffic and hail, effectively retain granules, and do not have metal or plastic film added to the surface, which eliminates potential wrinkling and delaminating.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?