Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CMMS - Smartware Group - Facility Management Product Release
Bigfoot OSH (Occupational Safety and Health) is an add-on solution to help maintenance organizations ensure worker health and safety, pass regulatory inspections, and avoid fines. It maintains safety information, including procedures, safety and emergency notes for all assets and equipment, and it provides a complete set of safety incident and audit features that fully integrate with Bigfoot CMMS work orders, preventive maintenance, and assets and equipment. Work orders can be linked to safety checks, including lockout/tagout, fire alarms, confined space and other procedures that require supervisor authorization.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs