Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
CMMS - CWorks Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CWorks Systems’s MWorks is the advanced, handheld version of CWorks’ computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). This CMMS allows facility managers and technicians to access their facility management software via their handheld PDA. This enables them to see the status of work orders, receive new ones, be aware of emergencies and update the database from the field.
The CMMS allows access to work orders through mobile, Internet-enabled devices. The on-line version provides downloads and uploads of maintenance information in realtime. The synchronized version can be uploaded with maintenance data at the beginning of the work shift and then downloaded during regular intervals or at the end of the shift. Synchronization ensures that the downloaded data does not overwrite any changes that might have been made since the last upload.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs