- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
CBX40 - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Speed Air Handler slowly increases air flow in heating mode. The CBX40's heat pump and staged electric heat strips can "pre-heat" to avoid a drafty feeling in the winter. Low-speed operation helps keep sound to a minimum. Has a built-in filtration system, an antimicrobial drain pan and an insulated blower compartment.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation