CBX40 - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Speed Air Handler slowly increases air flow in heating mode. The CBX40's heat pump and staged electric heat strips can "pre-heat" to avoid a drafty feeling in the winter. Low-speed operation helps keep sound to a minimum. Has a built-in filtration system, an antimicrobial drain pan and an insulated blower compartment.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation