- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
CBX40 - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Variable Speed Air Handler slowly increases air flow in heating mode. The CBX40's heat pump and staged electric heat strips can "pre-heat" to avoid a drafty feeling in the winter. Low-speed operation helps keep sound to a minimum. Has a built-in filtration system, an antimicrobial drain pan and an insulated blower compartment.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation