- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Building Ventilation Optimization - Aircuity - Facility Management Product Release
Aircuity 2.0 platform measures critical ventilation parameters within a building and provides intelligent inputs to the building management system to control outside fresh air levels in response to dynamically changing indoor environmental conditions. Aircuity 2.0 includes the MyAircuity web and desktop apps that deliver actionable insights, transparency, and accountability to building owners and facility managers implementing demand control ventilation. Aircuity says it also made a significant investment to enhance the intelligence of its devices so the system can better “watch itself” and has migrated its data center to Microsoft Azure.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation