- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Building Ventilation Optimization - Aircuity - Facility Management Product Release
Aircuity 2.0 platform measures critical ventilation parameters within a building and provides intelligent inputs to the building management system to control outside fresh air levels in response to dynamically changing indoor environmental conditions. Aircuity 2.0 includes the MyAircuity web and desktop apps that deliver actionable insights, transparency, and accountability to building owners and facility managers implementing demand control ventilation. Aircuity says it also made a significant investment to enhance the intelligence of its devices so the system can better “watch itself” and has migrated its data center to Microsoft Azure.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation