Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Building Ventilation Optimization - Aircuity - Facility Management Product Release
Aircuity 2.0 platform measures critical ventilation parameters within a building and provides intelligent inputs to the building management system to control outside fresh air levels in response to dynamically changing indoor environmental conditions. Aircuity 2.0 includes the MyAircuity web and desktop apps that deliver actionable insights, transparency, and accountability to building owners and facility managers implementing demand control ventilation. Aircuity says it also made a significant investment to enhance the intelligence of its devices so the system can better “watch itself” and has migrated its data center to Microsoft Azure.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation