Building Ventilation Optimization - Aircuity - Facility Management Product Release
Aircuity 2.0 platform measures critical ventilation parameters within a building and provides intelligent inputs to the building management system to control outside fresh air levels in response to dynamically changing indoor environmental conditions. Aircuity 2.0 includes the MyAircuity web and desktop apps that deliver actionable insights, transparency, and accountability to building owners and facility managers implementing demand control ventilation. Aircuity says it also made a significant investment to enhance the intelligence of its devices so the system can better “watch itself” and has migrated its data center to Microsoft Azure.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation