Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Building Control Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartStruxure system integrates the monitoring, control and management of many building systems, including HVAC, energy, and lighting. It connects five domains of expertise — power, data centers, process and machines, building management, and physical security — within an open architecture. It also integrates hardware, software, installation engineering and services to provide an optimized model for efficient building management. Key features include: seamless integration through LON, BACnet, Modbus, Web Services, and EcoStruxure Web Services; support of advanced building services, such as automatic mechanical equipment analytics and building optimization; and a graphical user interface, trend visualizations, and mobile accessibility.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs