Building Automation Software - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Central Plant Optimization 10 and Central Plant Optimization 30 can help integrate independent components in central chilled water plants. The software is designed to select the most efficient combination of pumps, chillers and cooling towers needed to meet building cooling load. CPO 10 works with the Metasys building management system, and CPO 30, powered by OptimumHVAC, is platform neutral for integration with any building automation system.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs