- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Building Automation Software - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BuildingConnect, a software platform from Siemens, connects fire, communication, security and building-control systems in K-12 facilities.
Building systems are integrated with the system based on the customer’s needs, their operations or a given set of circumstances. For example, in an emergency, a school’s fire control panel could communicate directly with the card-access system, the paging speakers and the phone system. Additionally, mass notification and access systems could communicate with the building-automation system and trigger alarm notification and the execution of smoke-control sequences.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs