Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The Sure-Flex low-VOC bonding adhesive is fully adhered for polyvinyl chloride installations. It features wind-uplift ratings to FM 1-225. The product offers decreased flashing time and higher strength, allowing for quicker bonding, both of which increase installation productivity without compromising the roof system's performance. It can be used in any application where the standard bonding adhesive was previously used.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options