- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Boilers - Lochnivar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the FTXLr Fire-Tube series feature a 10:1 turndown rate and 97-98 percent thermal efficiency. The series features five models ranging from 399,999-850,000 Btus per hour capacity. The units include Con-X-USr remote connect capability as part of the advanced Smart Systemr operating system. Each model features zero clearance on both sides and an installation footprint of 6.2 square feet.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation