- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
Boilers - Lochnivar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the FTXLr Fire-Tube series feature a 10:1 turndown rate and 97-98 percent thermal efficiency. The series features five models ranging from 399,999-850,000 Btus per hour capacity. The units include Con-X-USr remote connect capability as part of the advanced Smart Systemr operating system. Each model features zero clearance on both sides and an installation footprint of 6.2 square feet.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation