Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Boilers - Lochnivar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the FTXLr Fire-Tube series feature a 10:1 turndown rate and 97-98 percent thermal efficiency. The series features five models ranging from 399,999-850,000 Btus per hour capacity. The units include Con-X-USr remote connect capability as part of the advanced Smart Systemr operating system. Each model features zero clearance on both sides and an installation footprint of 6.2 square feet.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation