Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Boiler controls - Lochinvar LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Smart Touch Control offers an 8-inch touchscreen with easy-to-understand infographics for quick set-up, while the CON·X·US platform allows users to monitor and manage the unit from any internet-capable device. The platform also sends alerts via text or e-mail notifying the user of changes in the system status and allows for the modification of settings from almost anywhere when connected to wi-fi or Cat 5 Ethernet. The platform has been added as a standard feature on Power-Fin boilers of 500,000-5,000,000 Btu per hour and water heaters of 500,000-2,000,000 Btu per hour.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability