- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Building Assistant »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Custodial Assistant »
Boiler - RBI Water Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
The Futera Fusion commercial gas-fired condensing boiler with full modulation and a 3:1 turndown is available in sizes from 500-2,000 MBH. It features advanced heat exchanger technology with a gasket-less primary heat exchanger with solid bronze headers and finned copper or cupronickel tubing for superb heat transfer. A stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger is designed to operate at the boiler’s full flow rate. It operates in full condensing mode at all times, while a temperature-mixing system protects the boiler’s primary heat exchanger. A metal-fiber burner allows seamless modulating turndown, ultra-low emission levels and quiet operation. The system automatically adjusts energy input to match the heating load without over-firing or wasting fuel. The units offer a minimum full input efficiency rating of 94.5 percent with certain sizes achieving a rating of 97.5 percent.
The Futera III boilers are available in 3- and 4-million Btu versions. They are sealed combustion, direct vent, finned copper tube boilers that provide full modulation and 4:1 turndown. The units feature a four-pass design, gasket-less heat exchanger with bronze headers and fittings that prevent rust and corrosion for the life of the boiler.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?