Boiler-Control System - Greffen Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The M2G system microprocessor-based load-optimization system is designed to provide optimum thermal efficiency for closed-loop hot-water boilers. The microprocessor has two independent probes — one to monitor flow temperatures and a second to monitor return temperatures. The microprocessor requires no user interaction after installation and automatically adjusts to temperature changes and extraneous inputs, such as outdoor temperature reset. The system is fully compatible with most existing closed-loop boilers and burners.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation