- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Blue Roof - American Hydrotech - Facility Management Product Release
Permavoid, Hydrotech’s structural void component, integrates the advantages of a vegetated roof with the high water detention capabilities of a blue roof. Permavoid provides a stable platform with an open space of 95 percent within the unit. Hydrotech offers a variety of roof assemblies to help facility managers create a high-capacity solution for stormwater management on the roof. Options include flexible planting options, media depths, and hardscape and softscape materials.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems