Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Benchmarking Service - VFA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s bases its new benchmarking service on data managed by VFA.facility, the company’s asset management and capital planning software. The benchmarking database includes more than 41,000 buildings with more than 1 billion square feet of space. The company helps an organization define a relevant peer group based on market, region, facility type and other criteria, as well as the most critical performance measures for comparison, such as indices of facility condition, replacement value and requirement costs. Using aggregate data from its peer group, the company benchmarks the organization's portfolio based on a set of comparative metrics and provides an in-depth analysis of specific areas most important to the customer. In addition to delivering a detailed report of benchmark findings, including analysis, interpretation and recommendations, the company also conducts in-depth workshops to discuss the relevance of the findings and the implications for their long-term capital strategy.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs