- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
BIM Software - Bentley Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Version 11.3 of the RAM Structural System is Bentley's modeling, analysis, and design software for structural engineers involved in the design of building structures of all types. The software provides automated and integrated tools for structural engineers.
Improved design and usability features include steel design specifications, the ability to model free-form slab edges, allowing for the modeling of more complex edges, and updated steel design tables.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs