BAS Application - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facility Prime™ is an Apple iOS application that enables faster mobile interaction in a variety of facility conditions. It provides two-way interaction between users and the building automation systems (BAS) they manage. The application connects users' control and monitoring functions using wireless network connectivity. Managers can develop customized interface graphics to suit individual facility management needs. Managers can also view environmental conditions via a tailored interface.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs