BACnet-based Unitary Controller - Trend Control Systems - Facility Management Product Release
IQeco is available with an optional actuator and pressure sensor for use as a VAV controller. The controller is fully programmable with the company's system engineering tool and can accommodate 17 universal inputs, digital outputs and analog outputs. It includes the company's IQ3xact BACnet interface node controller, which provides an interface between an MS/TP trunk with the company's controllers and the rest of the company's building management system.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation