- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
BACnet-based Unitary Controller - Trend Control Systems - Facility Management Product Release
IQeco is available with an optional actuator and pressure sensor for use as a VAV controller. The controller is fully programmable with the company's system engineering tool and can accommodate 17 universal inputs, digital outputs and analog outputs. It includes the company's IQ3xact BACnet interface node controller, which provides an interface between an MS/TP trunk with the company's controllers and the rest of the company's building management system.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation