- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
BACnet-based Controller - Trend Control Systems - Facility Management Product Release
TouchView-W features built-in humidity sensor and integrated wireless receiver. Communicates with occupancy sensors of doors and windows. Reports directly to 11 preloaded applications. Each application supports passive infrared and space temperature setbacks. Stand-alone solution, network multiple units or incorporate into BAS.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation