Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Architectural Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Meditrine Series of architectural low-profile wall-mounted luminaires is designed for healthcare facilities. The bed light provides optimal reading and ambient light, uses minimal wall space, and incorporates a unique architectural style, which helps to enhance the look of any patient room environment.
The product is available in 36” or 48” lengths, and features a tool-free mounting system and a multi-position switching option allowing for patient or facility control. The energy-efficient series features a choice of T5HO (two or three 39W or 54W) or T8 (two 32W) lamps in various lamp configurations.
The luminaires are also available in standard matte white or additional finish options of almond, dark platinum or custom colors.
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- Understanding Environment of Care and Life Safety in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- FMs Face Critical Compliance Challenges in Accredited Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University