Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Architectural Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Meditrine Series of architectural low-profile wall-mounted luminaires is designed for healthcare facilities. The bed light provides optimal reading and ambient light, uses minimal wall space, and incorporates a unique architectural style, which helps to enhance the look of any patient room environment.
The product is available in 36” or 48” lengths, and features a tool-free mounting system and a multi-position switching option allowing for patient or facility control. The energy-efficient series features a choice of T5HO (two or three 39W or 54W) or T8 (two 32W) lamps in various lamp configurations.
The luminaires are also available in standard matte white or additional finish options of almond, dark platinum or custom colors.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University