- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Antimicrobial Wallcovering - Foss Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
Foss Manufacturing Co. has teamed with Hytex Industries to introduce antimicrobial wallcoverings made with patented all-natural Fosshield antimicrobial technology.
When needle-punched into wallcoverings, the product effectively inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. Designed for offices, schools, theaters, hospitals, hotels, and cruise ships, the textile is lightweight, fire- and fade-resistant.
The wallcoverings are all-natural bicomponent polyester fiber that features a built-in, silver- and copper-based inorganic antimicrobial additive. Because it is not a topical application, it will not wear or wash off.
All Hytex needle-punch fabrics are produced without any volatile organic compounds, ozone depleting substances, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Cafeteria Spaces Growing As Office Areas Shrink
- Healthcare Facility Gears Up for Vaccine Distribution
- 5 Hospital HVAC Design Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 World
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center