Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Antimicrobial Wallcovering - Foss Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
Foss Manufacturing Co. has teamed with Hytex Industries to introduce antimicrobial wallcoverings made with patented all-natural Fosshield antimicrobial technology.
When needle-punched into wallcoverings, the product effectively inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. Designed for offices, schools, theaters, hospitals, hotels, and cruise ships, the textile is lightweight, fire- and fade-resistant.
The wallcoverings are all-natural bicomponent polyester fiber that features a built-in, silver- and copper-based inorganic antimicrobial additive. Because it is not a topical application, it will not wear or wash off.
All Hytex needle-punch fabrics are produced without any volatile organic compounds, ozone depleting substances, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- 4 Factors Driving Healthcare Interior Planning
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- Where Experiential Design Meets Sustainability
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University