Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Antimicrobial Agent - Duraban LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Mold Shield antimicrobial formula from Duraban International inhibits the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi and algae. It can be applied directly to almost any surface including carpet, upholstery, non-porous restroom and kitchen surfaces, Formica, Corian, Silestone, stainless steel, synthetic marble, fiberglass and others. The clear, water-based liquid agent is odorless, non-toxic and non-flammable. It delivers an invisible antimicrobial surface coat that lasts the useful life of the product to which it is applied.
The EPA-approved product delivers permanent, antimicrobial protection unparalleled in the industry, with proven efficacy against dangerous super-bugs including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or staph) and VRE (vancomycin-resistant enterococcus).
- How Gundersen Health System Achieved Energy Independence
- Legionnaires': Spotlight on Healthcare Facilities
- Strong Design Goals Lead to Operational Efficiency
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University
- $61 Million Healthcare Facility Breaks Ground in Orland Park