- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Antimicrobial Agent - Duraban LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Mold Shield antimicrobial formula from Duraban International inhibits the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi and algae. It can be applied directly to almost any surface including carpet, upholstery, non-porous restroom and kitchen surfaces, Formica, Corian, Silestone, stainless steel, synthetic marble, fiberglass and others. The clear, water-based liquid agent is odorless, non-toxic and non-flammable. It delivers an invisible antimicrobial surface coat that lasts the useful life of the product to which it is applied.
The EPA-approved product delivers permanent, antimicrobial protection unparalleled in the industry, with proven efficacy against dangerous super-bugs including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or staph) and VRE (vancomycin-resistant enterococcus).
- Cafeteria Spaces Growing As Office Areas Shrink
- Healthcare Facility Gears Up for Vaccine Distribution
- 5 Hospital HVAC Design Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 World
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center