Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Antimicrobial Agent - Duraban LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Mold Shield antimicrobial formula from Duraban International inhibits the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi and algae. It can be applied directly to almost any surface including carpet, upholstery, non-porous restroom and kitchen surfaces, Formica, Corian, Silestone, stainless steel, synthetic marble, fiberglass and others. The clear, water-based liquid agent is odorless, non-toxic and non-flammable. It delivers an invisible antimicrobial surface coat that lasts the useful life of the product to which it is applied.
The EPA-approved product delivers permanent, antimicrobial protection unparalleled in the industry, with proven efficacy against dangerous super-bugs including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or staph) and VRE (vancomycin-resistant enterococcus).
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- How BIM Improves Healthcare Facility Design and Operations
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University