Anti-Microbial Coating - SaniGuard - Facility Management Product Release
A coating from SaniGuard helps protect against against feline calicivirus, a virus related to the human norovirus. The silver ion coating technology is combined with a proprietary powder coating to inhibit the growth of microorganisms and prevent their survival on the surfaces of various products including faucets, door handles and other exposed areas. With the development of specialized inorganic materials that are suitable for the high heat of kitchens as well as the repeated use associated with bathrooms and wash rooms, SaniGuard antimicrobial-treated materials fight bacteria, mold, fungus, particularly in high-risk outbreak areas including cruise ships, health care facilities and restaurants.
- How Modular Healthcare Facilities Aided Pandemic Response
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- Healthcare FMs Challenged with Unified Response for Facilities Nationwide
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center