Airflow Panel - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Airflow Panel directs airflow to rack face. Directional Perf helps direct airflow from the raised floor plenum at an angle to data center racks where cooling is required. The perforated panels feature a 25 percent open area for applications where directionality is desired to save energy. 93 percent of the airflow is delivered directly to the face of the rack, according to the company.
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs