Air Scrubber - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DefendAir HEPA 500 air scrubber from Dri-Eaz removes harmful particulates, odor-causing molecules and worksite dust and debris. The scrubber features a built-in, balanced handle for one-person transport from room to room as needed.
The device uses high efficiency air filtration technology to remove particulates from the air - including anything from allergans to mold spores. An optional carbon filter captures odor-causing gas molecules and harmful volatile organic compounds. The HEPA 500 includes a variable-speed switch and an alert light that illuminates when the filter needs to be changed.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- 4 Air Quality Technologies Can Mitigate Coronavirus Spread
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts