Air Purifiers - RGF Environmental Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air Purifiers distribute charged hydro-peroxides throughout the conditioned space for protection from bacteria and viruses, including an inactivation rate of better than 99 percent for the H1N1 virus, according to the company. The Guardian Air Photohydroionization (PHI) and Reflective Electromagnetic Energy (REME) HVAC cells are designed to be installed within air conditioning ductwork.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation