Air Handlers - SpacePak - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Series enhanced model air handler for use with the company’s air distribution system includes the addition of a new leak- and rust-proof polyethylene drain pan, a simplified internal electric cabinet with expanded terminal blocks, as well as the addition of a removable return air panel. The refrigerant connections have been relocated to the supply air end of the unit for improved accessibility, and a Schrader valve has been added. The E-Series air handler can be used in conjunction with ElectriPak, SpacePak’s electric heat module, or WaterPak, SpacePak’s hydronic heating coil.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation