- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Air Handlers - SpacePak - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Series enhanced model air handler for use with the company’s air distribution system includes the addition of a new leak- and rust-proof polyethylene drain pan, a simplified internal electric cabinet with expanded terminal blocks, as well as the addition of a removable return air panel. The refrigerant connections have been relocated to the supply air end of the unit for improved accessibility, and a Schrader valve has been added. The E-Series air handler can be used in conjunction with ElectriPak, SpacePak’s electric heat module, or WaterPak, SpacePak’s hydronic heating coil.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation