- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Air Filter - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
MEGApleat M8 is rated MERV 8 and can be used for more than six months in most operating environments, according to the company. It has a heavy-duty, galvanized expanded metal support grid combined with a high-strength wet beverage board to help prevent blowouts and failures.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation