- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Air Filter - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The MEGAcel I Filter with high-efficiency ePTFE media offers a lower initial pressure drop than conventional micro-fiberglass media, according to the company. The filter uses tapered aluminum separators to optimize pleat pack resistance and is highly resistant to corrosive environments.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation