Air Filter - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Permatron’s PreVent air intake filters help prevent debris like cottonwood from entering equipment. Made of permanent, washable black polypropylene with UV protection, the media contains an inherent electrostatic charge that does not diminish over time. The filter continues to maintain its impingement/screening capabilities in fluctuating weather conditions or corrosive areas. Installation requires no system modifications. Custom made to exact dimensions with either a flexible vinyl, galvanized or stainless steel edge, filters can be affixed with a unique, patented hook and loop or magnetic strip attachment around the perimeter of the air intake.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation