Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Air Conditioner - Dectron Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ecosaire air conditioner by Dectron uses a direct-drive fan and R-410a refrigerant. The air conditioner is available in sizes from two to seven tons. Besides cooling, unit customization can include gas phase and/or ultraviolet filtration to eliminate airborne contaminants, dehumidification to reduce corrosion-causing condensation, humidification to eliminate static electricity, energy-saving hot gas reheat, and other options.
The series includes double-wall case construction that separates R-value insulation from the air stream to enhance IAQ, and an on-board microprocessor capable of either self-sufficient controlling/monitoring or interfacing with protocols from building automation systems.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability