- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Air Conditioner - Dectron Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ecosaire air conditioner by Dectron uses a direct-drive fan and R-410a refrigerant. The air conditioner is available in sizes from two to seven tons. Besides cooling, unit customization can include gas phase and/or ultraviolet filtration to eliminate airborne contaminants, dehumidification to reduce corrosion-causing condensation, humidification to eliminate static electricity, energy-saving hot gas reheat, and other options.
The series includes double-wall case construction that separates R-value insulation from the air stream to enhance IAQ, and an on-board microprocessor capable of either self-sufficient controlling/monitoring or interfacing with protocols from building automation systems.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation